- Paperback: 1328 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; Pap/Cdr edition (March 22, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470453249
- ISBN-13: 978-0470453247
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.4 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
Your one-stop resource for understanding current International Financial Reporting Standards
With widespread acceptance and use of the IASB standards around the globe, the need to understand the IASB standards greatly increases. Wiley IFRS 2010 provides the necessary tools for understanding the IASB standards and offers practical guidance and expertise on how to use and implement them. The Wiley IFRS 2010 Book and CD-ROM set covers the most recent International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and IFRIC interpretations. In addition, it is an indispensable guide to IFRS compliance.
- Detailed coverage of all previously issued IAS and IFRS standards and Standing Interpretations Committee (SIC) and International Financial Reporting Interpretations Committee (IFRIC)
- Equally valuable for preparers, auditors, and users of financial reports
- Provides a complete explanation of all IFRS requirements, coupled with copious illustrations of how to apply the rules in complex, real-world fact situations
- Serves as a reference guide during actual implementation of IFRS and preparation of IFRS-based financial statements
To optimize your understanding, both examples created to explain particular IFRS requirements and selections from actual published financial statements are provided throughout the book, illustrating all key concepts.