True C400 Commercial Treadmill with Ignite Console
Contact Show Me Weights at email@example.com or at (636) 326-1885 for additional information about this product. There are multiple options available for the monitors. Message us for additional information.
The True C400 Commercial Treadmill gives your commercial facility the reassurance of both reliable performance and a high-quality experience. With patented features like HRC Heart Rate Control® and TRUE’S low-impact Soft System®, the C400 is the ideal choice for rehabilitation use at health and medical facilities with a low speed of only .2 mph. A variety of console options provide the technology, features, and asset management needed for your facility, including:
- Minimum Speed: 0.2 MPH (0.3 KPH)
- Optional medical handrails
- Patented HRC Cruise Control® and Soft System® deck
- Multiple console options
TRUE Fitness has over 30 years of history making the world’s best treadmills, and the True C400 Commercial Treadmill is no exception! Put your facility in a class all its own and give your customers what they want – quality fitness equipment to keep them healthy in their busy lifestyle. With TRUE you get premium cardio equipment with world-class support and service.
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
Built on a welded steel frame that carries a lifetime warranty; the Endura-Drive™ motor and all other quality components are covered for five years, and labor costs carry a full one year warranty from the date of purchase; warranty also includes deck and belt.
CUSHIONED IMPACT – ORTHOPEDIC SHOCK ABSORBING DECK
TRUE’s patented Soft System™ offers the most bio-mechanically correct running surface available. Neoprene shock absorbers work to absorb the shock of your impact, helping to properly distribute your weight, preventing injury and allowing your stride to correct itself every time your foot strikes.
BUILT TO LAST
Mid-bar control switches put the power literally at your users fingertips. The C400 is built on a welded steel frame and carries a lifetime warranty. The C400 treadmill is systematically tested for thousands of hours on TRUE’s “Treadbuster” and backed accordingly with a comprehensive warranty.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Multiple console options
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring with Polar® Heart Rate Monitors
- TRUE’s Patented Soft System™ offering the most orthopedically correct running surface available
- Quick access to Speed, Incline, Start and Stop on Quick Access Point
- 60”x 22” running surface
- 4HP Max Drive AC Motor
- Running Surface: 60" L x 22" W / 152.4 cm x 55.8 cm
- Machine Weight: 349 lbs / 158.3 kg
- Shipping Weight: 424 lbs / 192.3 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs / 181.4 kg
- Step-Up Height: 6.5" / 16.5 cm
- Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels
- Footprint: 79" L x 31.5" W x 62" H / 200.6 cm x 80.01 cm x 157.4 cm
- Power Source: 110V/15A, 220V Option Available
- Cord Length: 10'/3.0M
- Drive Motor: TRUE 4HP Max Drive AC Motor
- Incline Motor: 1,200 lbs. of thrust
- Speed Sensor: Optical
- Deck: 1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard
- Belt: Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating
- Rollers: 3" (8 cm) with Sealed Bearings
- Impact System: True Soft System®
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Lubrication: Silax
- Speed Range: 0.2 to 12.0 MPH/ 0.3 to 19 KPH
- Incline/Decline Range: 0% to 15%
- Quick Access Control: Speed, Incline, Start and Stop on Quick Access Point
- Handrail Design: Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Safety Clip: Removable
- Extended Handrails: Standard
- Large Straddle Covers: Standard
- User Detection: User Present Detection™
- Water Bottle Holder: 2
- Accessory Tray: Yes
- Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder: Yes
- Medical Handrails: Optional
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 5 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
- Display: 3 Years
BROCHURES & DOCUMENTS
Click the buttons below to download product brochures and owner manuals.
Orders under 150lbs total weight will be shipped UPS, FedEx or USPS.
Orders over 150lbs total weight will be shipped freight (SMW will not ship freight outside the continental US)
Show Me Weights uses various Freight carries to provide the best possible service and price for your shipment.
You CAN set up your own freight, but a BOL must be provide before the time of pick up, and palletizing fees may apply.
For the most accurate freight quote, call 636-326-1885 and press the SALES extension.
Orders paid with your PayPal account can ONLY be delivered to the address on the PayPal account.
Tracking information will be given upon request.
Items ordered online can be picked up in the store at no additional cost.
Show Me Weights can be deliver and install products within the St. Louis Metro Area. Pricing varies per item. Call for a quote.