From the Back Cover
The Ultimate Accountants’ Reference offers a single-source tool of best practices and control systems related to accounting regulations for all aspects of financial statements, accounting management reports, and management of the accounting department. The perfect daily answer book for the practicing accountant, it also addresses financing options, risk management, mergers and acquisitions, and taxation topics.
This revised and updated edition of Accounting Reference Desktop offers a concentrated, everyday reference manual to help financial professionals become much more efficient in researching accounting topics. New features of this improved resource tool include:
- Up-to-date information on GAAP, IRS regulations, and new SEC regulations
- New material on leases and options
- More examples than the previous edition
- The latest coverage of control systems, including twice as many controls as the previous edition
- Double the amount of journal entries as the previous edition
Accountants, accounting managers, and finance personnel will turn to The Ultimate Accountants’ Reference time and again for quick, reliable answers to everyday issues. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- Hardcover: 816 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 3 edition (March 8, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047057254X
- ISBN-13: 978-0470572542
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7.1 x 1.7 inches